Sun City Anthem

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


Happy New Year...Past & Future    


 download-happy-new-year-20142.jpg (1400×1348)

Within the past day, I have received a number of wonderful "Happy Birthday" messages that have been filled with best wishes from so many of you.


...and to those of you who took the time to express your thoughts....


Thanks so much.


As many of you know, I enjoy laughter, the entertainment offered by this "Entertainment Capital of the World", and the wonderful relationships my wife and I have made over the 8+ years of living in Sun City Anthem.


Yesterday I received two emails from a valued reader, Valerie Lapin, and I would like to share them with you.


The first was LOOKING BACK....


It's a video entitled "I Can't Believe We Made It" 


It looks at YESTERDAY...the yesterday many of us knew...and loved...and appreciated in a world in which we lived as children.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


http://vimeo.com/52231459


Later in the day, I received yet another video from Valerie that LOOKS FORWARD 


..filled with hope of a PEACEFUL NEW YEAR examining the many aspects of this world dependent on PEACE...those innocent members of our world who have no control over it, yet whose very existence depends on it.


  This video is entitled "Auld Lang Syne".


So. I hope you also enjoy this video as well, and the message it conveys.


http://biggeekdad.com/2011/01/happy-new-year/


And to you Valerie Lapin, I, on behalf of Anthem Opinions, thank you for allowing our readers to look at just what the words HAPPY NEW YEAR should mean.

Dick Arendt










No comments:

Post a Comment