Sun City Anthem

Friday, May 23, 2014

Sending our Best Wishes to a Friend in his time of Sadness


What Greater Love !

Many of you know that I am dear friends with concert pianist and composer, Danny Wright.

I've had the privilege of knowing Danny and his family, and this is a rather "different" article for me to write.

One important aspect of Danny's life is his dog...

"Booboo"

("Booboo" is in the lower right corner)

Having been a "dog" owner myself, perhaps one of the saddest moments in my life was having to voluntarily terminate the life of my best pal, "Ash".

He was a welsh terrier that I loved for 15 years until the day came when seeing him suffer became as unbearable to me....as it was to him.

I know many of you have had similar experiences, and today I tribute yet another "pal" named "Booboo".

"Booboo" was 24 years old !

And last night, Danny had to make the ultimate decision of love.....

...the unbearable decision of "letting go"

But Danny Wright is a special person who has talent and love...and like so many others he's touched and immortalized in his music, he said a final farewell in the manner in which God granted him the talent to do so.

And so....I am proud, yet sad,  to present...

"Booboo's Theme"

Want to send Danny Wright an email?

Here's the email address....

No comments:

Post a Comment