Sun City Anthem

Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Reader Looking for Those Who Lost a Pet

Anthem Opinions recently received an email that "tugged" at our heartstrings. 

We couldn't refuse this reader's request to ask if any individuals in any of the Anthem communities would be interested in creating something informal...but special...for those who have sadly lost a pet.

Resident Seeks to Create "unofficial"
Pet Bereavement Group

Grieving-for-Your-Pet-Moving-on-After-Losing-a-Four-Legged-Family-Member.jpg (411×291)

My name is Renee Rosenberg & I recently lost my heart, my 4 legged love "Tuxedo",   to a pack of coyotes here in Anthem.

 I would like to start a support group for other pet owners that have lost their beloved animal to rainbow bridge.

Coping with the loss of a pet can be a very lonely journey & very difficult. You go through all the grief stages just as you would with losing a human person. The grieving process takes time.  

My purpose is to provide a safe haven were we can learn to grieve together which many people who don't own a pet just cannot understand. 

 If you are interested in getting together please contact me at

or call (702) 333-2479.

This is not going to be a club just a private gathering of SCA residents to learn to grieve with the support & understanding of others who are going through a similar situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment